- EXTREME HIGH SPEED DESIGN – The NEW KastKing Speed Demon Elite Spinning Reel 7.4:1 gear ratio offers you spectacular, fastest on the planet retrieve speed and line pick up. Size 2000 has 38.6 IPT and 3000 has 42.1 IPT. Get your fish or bait back to the boat fast and cast again. Important for fast paced bass fishing tournament action. Speed Demon Elite spinning fishing reels are designed for competition and engineered for the win!
- SPECTACULAR TOUGHNESS & LIGHT WEIGHT - A KastKing Speed Demon Elite spinning fishing reel has a high-strength CNC machined aluminum alloy body and body covers to virtually eliminate frame twist. KastKing takes weight reduction a step further with a 7075 aluminum main gear, carbon fiber rotor and CNC aluminum handle with EVA handle knob. Size 2000 weighs only 8.7 ounces and size 3000 is a mere 8.9 ounces, even lighter than graphite reels. Less weight means less fatigue on long fishing trips.
- PRO LEVEL ENDURANCE - KastKing didn’t sacrifice durability for light weight. Speed Demon Elite spinning reels let you fish with confidence, whether you use it as a freshwater of saltwater spinning reel. In addition to its high strength aluminum frame, hardened main gear, and brass pinion gear, a stainless steel main shaft, as used in the best spinning reels on the market, helps you fight larger fish. 17.6 lbs of powerful but smooth carbon fiber drag lets you close the deal.
- RELIABLE COMPONENTS – Take a KastKing Speed Demon Elite spinning reel to any fishing conditions. These KastKing reels have 10 + 1 double shielded stainless steel ball bearings, stainless steel hardware and all of the corrosion resistant components you need in a saltwater spinning reel. The 2000 holds 8LB/190Yds, or 10LB/125Yds of mono fishing line and the 3000 holds 8LB/280Yds,10LB/190Yds. There’s even more capacity for braided fishing line in the anodized aluminum spool.
- STRIKING SPINNING REEL - If you’re on the deck, dock, or bank look good with a world’s fastest 7.4:1 Speed Demon Elite spinning reel in your hand. Matte black body, body covers and rotor, gloss black drag knob trim and rotor cover, black and red two-tone anodized spool, and attention to every cosmetic detail. Speed doesn’t rely on high speed performance alone. It’s a beauty and a beast!
The KastKing Speed Demon Elite spinning reel is the fastest spinning reel yet! A KastKing Speed Demon Elite is a fishing reel in a class of its own. With the world’s fastest 7.4:1 spinning reel gear ratio, and using the best components, it is the gold standard of spinning reels. As a inshore saltwater spinning reel it has the performance and corrosion resistance needed in your battle with bigger fish. As a freshwater spinning reel there is nothing faster, and perhaps stronger or smoother, than a KastKing Speed Demon Elite spinning reel. Opinions may vary, but the facts speak for themselves.
A 7.4:1 gear ratio makes speed a key asset of this fishing reel with a retrieve rate of 38.6 IPT on the 2000 and 42.1 IPT on the 3000 size that gets your bait or fish back faster and picks up line faster when a fish is coming at you.
Durability and low weight were designed into the Speed Demon Elite spinning reel. These fishing reels have a high-strength CNC machined aluminum alloy body and body covers for zero flex, a carbon fiber rotor for weight reduction, an anodized aluminum spool, hardened aluminum CNC main gear, and CNC aluminum handle with EVA handle knob. Size 2000 weighs only 8.9 oz and size 3000 is 9.1 oz, exceptional for a metal frame fishing reel. Less weight means less fatigue while fishing.
KastKing didn’t sacrifice durability for light weight, whether you fish it as a freshwater of saltwater spinning reel. A stainless steel main shaft, as found in the best spinning reels, helps you fight larger fish. 17.6 lbs of powerful, smooth carbon fiber drag closes the deal.
KastKing uses only double shielded, stainless-steel ball bearings in the reel. 10 +1 MaxiDur bearings plus an instant anti-reverse are positioned to ensure amazingly smooth operation. This reel delivers top performance on all levels at a speed other spinning reels can’t match. The KastKing Speed Demon Elite Spinning Reel is designed for competition and engineered for the win. It’s the unfair advantage!
CNC Aluminum Main Gear
For added strength and durability we CNC machine the main gear from High-Strength aluminum.
Fastest Spinning Reel Ever!
The new KastKing Speed Demon Elite spinning reel is the fastest gear ratio spinning reel in the world at a blazing fast 7.4:1!
Roller Bearing Line Roller
The bail is made of one-piece, never rust aluminum for strength and has a roller bearing line roller for long casts.
Machined Aluminum Handle
The powerful machined aluminum handle provides control and has a comfortable EVA paddle.